It’s been a watershed year for Best Buy Waterproofing and owner Andrew A. Altman Sr. To thank customers and the community for their part in the company’s success, Best Buy Waterproofing is raising their referral fee from $500 to $750 from now until the first on the year.
Anyone who refers a waterproofing project to Best Buy Waterproofing during this holiday season will receive $ 750 for each project they refer.
“We’ve had an incredible 2018,” says Mr. Altman, ” and it’s our way of saying thanks to the community for our success this year.”
2018 highlights for Best Buy Waterproofing include:
- Over 750 successful residential basement waterproofing projects Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, resulting in 5-star reviews on Google, Home Advisor, Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau
- Major commercial waterproofing projects for hospitals, churches and commercial businesses including Calvert Health Medical Center, Catonsville Presbyterian Church, Catonsville Baptist Church, Riverdale Baptist Church, St Mark’s Lutheran Church, St John’s Episcopal Church, DEMCO Properties, REMAX Realty, Long & Foster Realty, Bob Lucido Team, Brodie Management, AMIP Management, GEICO, Sergio Jewelers and Jiffy Lube.
- A successful fundraising campaign for Children’s National Medical Center in Washington DC, ranked one of the top five children’s hospitals in the nation.
- Participation in Real Talk with Dr. David Anderson, pastor of Bridgeway Community Church
- Weekly participation on Square Off! with Richard Sher on WNUV 54 in Baltimore
- Andrew A. Altman Sr. nominated to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors
- Successful partnerships with Networking Maryland, the Howard County Chapter of LeTip, Angie’s List, Home Advisor and the Better Business Bureau