Mold spores are everywhere. This is a natural and unavoidable truth. Mold spores are outside and also inside your home. It is only when mold exceeds this natural, normal level that it can become a health hazard.
Do you see evidence of mold and mildew in your home?
If you do, it’s time to call in an expert mold remediation company to remediate and restore mold in your home back to normal safe levels. No company can remove mold completely. This is impossible. We are talking “remediation” – cleaning up your home, removing current mold infestation, and eliminating all the factors present that are contributing to the growth of mold. Moisture is often the major, but not the only, culprit. Our experienced team of remediation experts will formulate and execute the right plan for your home. Each home is unique and requires a customized, result-oriented plan of action.
Here are the steps we take to eliminate current mold growth and regain control of mold in your home:
- Set up a professional inspection to determine the problem areas in your home and the root causes of mold growth. It takes a professional mold remediator to detect mold that it hidden from view.
- Create a Plan of Action to resolve the problems. Based on the information we gather from your home inspection, coupled with our experience and expertise, we will formulate a plan of action to make your home safe again.
- Executing the mold remediation plan. We contain existing areas of mold in your home, adding air filtration procedures to stop the spread of mold while we work. Then we remove mold infested materials including drywall, carpeting and flooring. This may also involve the cleaning and sanitizing of furniture and home décor items. Our process will also deodorize and remove odors, bringing fresh, clean smelling air back into your home.
- Preventing of future issues. Once we’ve executed the plan, our team makes sure that we have uncovered the root causes of the issues in your home and recognize what caused them in order to prevent the same issues from reoccurring in the future.
- Restoration of your home to normal levels. Depending on the level of mold damage, we may need to install new drywall, carpeting and flooring in your home. Our sister company, Best Buy Design Build, is experienced home remodelers and can help return your home into its former glory.
At Best Buy Waterproofing, we are focused 100 percent on customer satisfaction. Our mold remediation team will treat your home as if it is our own. All our work is conducted in a safe, health-conscious manner, following or exceeding all current CDC mandated guidelines. The health and safety of your family and ours is paramount.